Sunday, January 2, 2011

Nightshade by Andrea Cremer

 I stayed up late to finish this book, I mean until 4am – wee hours of the morning. And you know what I thought?
 LOVED IT.
Heart pounding, mouth hanging, on the edge on my sit, trying to picture the whole situation… in my mind and wondering how the book is going to end!
And off course the cliffhanger is enthralling! A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!!

THE HEROINE. Calla is a sexy alpha female… She is not one of those annoying weakling female who gets a guy to fight her battles.  (Absolutely Not)! She is a lover and a fight and I NEVER thought those qualities wound mix … so potently.

*THE PLOT. There   are CONSPIRACY, LIES and DECEIT in the plot.
*ACTION AND SUSPENSE.  YES!!! Definitely
*ROMANCE… CHECK, A love triangle yes, but the choice was easy! She (Calla) did    NOT draw out the whole who the choose thing.
 (4 stars) A must read!
  Nightshade is unique and different. I have read lodes of books BUT this book was beyond my imagination. All I have to say is that it will be a long wait for 2011 (this year, thank the gods) when Wolfsbane; is set to be released. I can't wait to read it myself, rest assured.



No comments:

Post a Comment